Friday, June 19, 2009
Summer 09
June 19, 2009/Friday – very unproductive day. Didn’t sleep much from last night. Watched juno, and saw 5. Walked home cause I can’t effn drive. Ate, watched teevee. Crashed at one pm, till almost 3? Yeah.. then I was just sortah awake, dad got home, then left for a haircut, went to sleep again, mom came home, mom mad cause I didn’t finish laundry, ehh. She cooked dinner, phones been dead since like one. I feel empty without a phone! Uhggg. I left the charger at michelle’s! need to get that soon.. right now, I just showered, dryed and straightened the hair, kang ameila and rc are here looking at coach bags or something, im in my room typing this shhhh, im hungry, and tired, ahh, and still need to pack a month worth of luggaged clothes. Kinda bummed im leaving cause my friends, but I know oc is gonnna be helllaaa fun! Pink berry! Woo. Well, all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment