Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer 09

June 13, 2009/Saturday – So, picking off Friday night/morning. We woke up I believe around 12? I woke up from joel ho’s text, lol. So I guess we didn’t really plan the morning or this day’s plan. So we just layed in bed until we thought of something. & I guess we didn’t rly think of anything cause we literally were in my room the whole freakn dayyy! Haha. Well lets start from the beginning, we woke up feeling hekka tired. Idk whyyy. Lol. We talked about last night. My mom went out, bought us taco bell. We ate in my room,. Then layed down again. We sat up, then layed down again. I guess we were home alone again, then we layed down again, lol. We were watching a marathon of “I’m a Celebrity—Get Me Out Of Here!” then we layed down again. Lol. We didn’t know what else to do. So we were just texting people. Something finally came up! Uhm, kinda. So Jan was having a kickback. I didn’t rly get along with someone there so we decided not to go. And we layed down again. Hahah. Sigh.. it was crazy how we had a lazy day in my room, like. Not even planned to. Haha. We played “Who would you rather chose.” – very interesting, lol/ then Michelle played guitar, lol. My internet wasn’t working so that was lame. We made another random video, haha. We looked gross >.< then michelle hadda go. Left around 9 or 10? Or idk? But she spent more than 24 hours at my house. Haha.:] I think its sooo awesome how we could have a good time doing absolutely nothing! Lol. That just shows how good our friendship is! Lol. After that. My mom made me fold clothes!  uhg. Haha. Then I finallyyy showered! Felt soooo good to be clean again! Lol. Thennn. I think I just crashed. Another great day

No comments:

Post a Comment