Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer 09

June 14, 2009/Sunday – Woke up late again, well technically, I woke up at like 9 cause I thought we had church. But my mom didn’t come to my door like usual so I just went back to sleep lol. My parents went out to hit the stores or something, and anne marie went along. So I was home alone. AGAIN. Whatever. So I just took a shower. Parents came back, and I spent the day watching Aladin & some other movie I forgot, and I got ready cause I wanted to go out no matter what. My plan was to go see Dance Gavin Dance in Slo, but Juan didn’t pull through! So I was bummed, and had no plans. So anne had plans I guess, going out to her friends party or something. So then, plans were to go to michelle’s house, and pick off from there. My mom made a last decision to go to church at 5:30, so I was mad cause anne never has to go to church. But then I felt bad because I shouldn’t have a bad attitude about going to church. So I fixed that. Sorryyy. :/ then my mom dropped me off to michelle’s house. We just chilled, texted. Then went online for a bit. Her sister’s friends came over, quite entertaining. Lol. Then we were on a search for rap songs, like, for a long time! Lol. We ate, and brainstormed for another video idea. Lol. Monique’s lamp! So michelle’s friend Arabian, was on the phone, “Gangstarr licious. ” lol. We tried rapping for him, then all a sudden we just made a video. How random? Very random singing/lip syncing/ and dancing lol. It was a memory made thing! Lol. I got in trouble after though, my mom picked me up. I totally forgot that they had work, yikes.. and It was like twelve. Ending that night, I found out that Anne ended going to the show in slo! Uhggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment