Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer 09

June 17.2009/Wednesday – This day was nothing special. Same routine as follows. Woke up late, again..  can’t really recall this day but I do remember it was one heck of a night. I did nothing all day, so it upset me that I was going to do nothing again all night. - I have to admit, I felt a tad great t hat I didn’t sneak out afterall, but what didn’t feel great was knowing that my best friend was upset with me. So waking up late, all I worried about was If she was mad or not, so I texted her & figured out a lot through those texts that were exchanged. As best friends that we are, we solved things and all was back to normal again. I think a friendship that can communicate well shows how strong they are as being bestfriends. [m-squared!] :) so after that, since I can’t drive! I had nothing else to do, so I decided to bakeeee. It was this chocolate butter recipe from bettey crocker? And yeah. Little sister helped which was nice bonding time lol. That night- played sims on gamecube with anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment