Monday, June 15, 2009
Summer 09
June 15, 2009/Monday – Monday was free hot dog at hot dog on a stick, & free sliders at applebees. So, I woke up late, once again.. showered, got ready just cause. I watched New York Goes to Work, Charm School, and the Laker game I missed on Sunday. My friends had work, so I was just at home. How lame. :/. So my mom came home early so we went shopping at Macy’s. lol. Mother daughter bonding moment right there lol. So that hot dog on a stick place was packed, so we left. Got home, and my cell phone was blowing up with calls. It was charging so, I was getting annoyed with it buzzing. Yikes, I guess my friends kept calling. So, we were going to eat out at applebees, just cause. Ideally, I like to have the time to get ready, and what not, so I was pretty much rushed that night. I didn’t want it to be like a double date sort of thing cause that’s just wrong. I mean like, we’re all just friends, nothing ever more than that. It sucked that Martha had to leave cause I didn’t want it to be awkward with everyone else. But it wasn’t too bad. After everyone left, me & michelle ended up sitting outside of applebees, watching the random video from last night. Her sister picked us up sooo late lol. I got home around 12 again. & the rents weren’t mad, …. Weird. Lol So I got home, changed and whatever, & layed down. Slept like at, 2ish. Freakn Dominic! Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment