Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Summer 09
June 16, 2009/Tuesday – Again, woke up late. :/ (I don’t like that.. ) showered, did pretty much nothing but text. Mom got home, went to Susie’s Deals, bought “Nurse Scrubs” (Nurse outffits) for Marie. Got bored so I went to Cingular, saw two potential phones, I think one was called.. damn! I forgot, but it was pretty much the same thing except one is smaller. How stupid. So its, touch screen, then it slides into a keyboard. After, we got Wendy’s. Haha, funny story, so The cashier dude, made convo with me and my mom, saying “Hi, How are you guys this fine evening it is.” & I was like, “good.” I walked up to the cashier & he was just quiet, changing the receipt retriever thingy, & I was like “are you gonna take my order or..” & he says “no.. im just changing this real quick.” So I got all embarrassed! Lol. So I was jst pretending to look at the menu so I wouldn’t look too stupid. Haha. Then he goes, “Now I can take your order.” Uhg.. lol. So before I could even say four words of my order, he interrupts me to say, “your curls are very pretty, they look really nice.” Lmao. And I just said thanks..lol. so I guess as I walked away my mom tells me that the cashier dude was talking about me to the other co worker guy. Ewww haha, how embarrassing! I told my mom, they probably were just staring cause my pimples! & she said no. lol. That was funny though. & gross cause they watched us walk away and leave. Haha. Not even interested, so don’t trip, lol. Got home, ate, texted, teevee, & now.. planning. Lol. But its already 11. So I guess this ends my day. I wish I could drive already!! :’[I found myself getting lost in the game of Solitaire & then I finally get a heads up on an idea. So its summer right? & we’re teenagers. So “sneaking out” just goes with the program na? idk. Knowing me, if you did.. I like to do the right things, I like to be daring but my conscience takes over me at times, making most my decisions of rebelling a failure. So, plans were, to sneak out to watch a movie. Little did I know little sister here was going to sneak out aswell to meet up with her friends or whatever.. I let her out, leaving me at home, while my friends came over, but I chickened out and decided to stay at home. I could tell that they got mad, & I didn’t like that feeling. –
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment