Admit it or not.
Throughout highschool we could be lost
by the transitions we encounter.
During these times and experiences we are introduced
to new things, to an atmosphere that is totally out of our elements.
Whether we chose to do certain things, affects us,
that eventually will mold us into the person we chose or ought to be.
Being analytical as I am, I notice explicit things as the days of my highschol
journey continues.
Several clicks are formed, though we do not like to label,
we are all hypocrites in obvious or hidden ways.
We have the typical highschool people.
My freshman year I was completely LOST.
I wasted so much time keeping to myself
instead of growing up and expanding my capabilities.
I made sure that my sophomore year, I would get more involved
and actually do things that I wanted to do.
& now, I feel like I am at a stable point in High school,
I am more likely to do more things that could be out of my comfort
but experiencing and learning is all through the process.
I'm learning who I can trust, where I feel best, & who with.
I am learning more about who is still lost, &
I don't affiliate myself with trouble, because I'm better than that.
I admit, that I could be judgmental.
I don't understand why people act the way they do,
Although it is in my interest to learn & meet new people.
If I know what I want, I seek to get it.
So far, all the stressing about grades,
all the friend drama,
all the clashing between groups,
all the insecurities,
all the boy drama,
heartaches,
and almostwasrelationships
are all still happening.
& though I honestly want to say that I am found,
I can't.
Because, I know that I am still growing as a person.
Whether others will accept me or not.
I'm happy as I am now.
currently./
Throughout highschool we could be lost
by the transitions we encounter.
During these times and experiences we are introduced
to new things, to an atmosphere that is totally out of our elements.
Whether we chose to do certain things, affects us,
that eventually will mold us into the person we chose or ought to be.
Being analytical as I am, I notice explicit things as the days of my highschol
journey continues.
Several clicks are formed, though we do not like to label,
we are all hypocrites in obvious or hidden ways.
We have the typical highschool people.
My freshman year I was completely LOST.
I wasted so much time keeping to myself
instead of growing up and expanding my capabilities.
I made sure that my sophomore year, I would get more involved
and actually do things that I wanted to do.
& now, I feel like I am at a stable point in High school,
I am more likely to do more things that could be out of my comfort
but experiencing and learning is all through the process.
I'm learning who I can trust, where I feel best, & who with.
I am learning more about who is still lost, &
I don't affiliate myself with trouble, because I'm better than that.
I admit, that I could be judgmental.
I don't understand why people act the way they do,
Although it is in my interest to learn & meet new people.
If I know what I want, I seek to get it.
So far, all the stressing about grades,
all the friend drama,
all the clashing between groups,
all the insecurities,
all the boy drama,
heartaches,
and almostwasrelationships
are all still happening.
& though I honestly want to say that I am found,
I can't.
Because, I know that I am still growing as a person.
Whether others will accept me or not.
I'm happy as I am now.
currently./

No comments:
Post a Comment